Tongue Slinger Tongue Slinger

The second star is for a somewhat unique gameplay. But you need:

ART - it looks like shit
QA - its buggy as fuck

Hopefully its your first try, so give it another go. Its not ready as it is.

Nights57 responds:

Thanks for the honest feedback! This is indeed my first try, and I learned a lot throughout the process.

Pacman On Crack Pacman On Crack

The name of the song is "Mope"

Song: Mope
Album: Hooray for Boobies
Year: 2000
Artist: Bloodhound Gang

Don't depend on mp3 tags for information about the music. Assume anything you download is wrong.

Also, this file does not work at all for me on my system. I can hear the audio, but cannot see anything. After any period of waiting.

Hamalo responds:

oh ok thanks

hmmm I dunno why it wouldn't work, I haven't heard any other people complain about that

Windows VR Windows VR

It's funny.

FUNNEH BCUZ ITZ TRU

otherwise, the graphical representation of it was rather dull.

Grimman5000 responds:

I know...if this gets accepted, then I will improve on the graphics

Newgrounds Museum 2 Newgrounds Museum 2

wewt

Good job, guys!

Asylum Asylum

Not too shabby

But it's a lil slow, and hard to actually "get into". I can understand the pauses for sfx and such, to help provide clues and build tension.... But the user shouldn't actually have to wait on them before moving on.

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

Awesome!

It's not quite as smooth as the one on the Japanese KD site, but it isn't completely crap, either. I wish you luck on future updates.

Foreverkul responds:

Thanks, but the one on the site has different gameplay.

NightStrike NightStrike

AWESOME!

A great play, good graphics, and smooth controls.

Don't worry about the people who think it is so-so. This game is very well done, it rarely hangs, the combo system is neat (Yes, neat. As in tidy).

Two thumbs up.

Final Fantasy VII Part 1 Final Fantasy VII Part 1

Meh, I can see where you're trying to go...

But you have a long way to travel before you get there.

Some of my complaints:
SLOW (the game hangs between 'scenes' for a good couple of seconds)
UGLY (Yes... It is. Maybe it will be a beautiful butterfly some day, but that day is not today.)
NOT USER FRIENDLY

Well, what falls under that last area... Well, for starters, you need to learn how to make buttons. Trying to click text is much harder than hitting a button. Also, why ask the user what area they want to go to? Is that your save game? That's too easily hacked. BUT, and this is important... if you have never played the game, then wtf do you expect people to enter?

I could go on about this for a while, but you are obviously trying, so I gave this a 2. Actionscript.org and the flash forum here are your friends.

Street Sniper 2.0 Street Sniper 2.0

Meh.

Your system is a lil slow, and the graphics suck.
No storyline...
meh. mediocre. Good for a first game, but why do you keep uploading slightly different versions. Just update the older one, and submit new flash when you have something groundbreaking.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

=D

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.4357 to 4.4415!

Looks like another winner. =]

I've already told you at length what I think about this game, so... no need for that now.

CONGRATS!

Afro-Ninja responds:

Omfg, I sense a repeat with NGM2 ;)